How to take care of your Fraendi Hygge Candle
INSTRUCTIONS TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HYGGE WOODEN WICK CANDLE:
Congratulations, you are now a proud owner of a Frændi Hygge Candle.
Great taste comes with responsibility, please take care of your wooden wick Hygge Candle.
Here are some instructions to make sure you know everything there is to know to make the most of your Hygge Candle experience.
1. Light your Frændi Hygge Candle for a minimum of 1-2 hours each time.
2. ALWAYS trim your wick.
Remove the burnt part of wooden wick before lighting your candle.
If you do NOT remove the charred part of the wooden candlewick the flame might smoke and not burn properly. Please don’t forget about it if you want to enjoy the relaxing sounds of a fireplace crackling in your living-room.
In order to trim your candle properly, we advise you to use our wooden wick trimmer!
HYGGE CANDLE SAFETY AND BURNING TIPS:
1. If your Frændi candle is smoking:
The candle may be in a draught OR the wooden wick might be too long. Simply move the candle out of the draught or, extinguish the flame, let the candle cool down and trim the wooden wick to about 5 mm.
2. Allow the candle to cool down completely before relighting or handling.
3. Never leave a burning Hygge Candle unattended.
4. Burn your Frændi candles away from flammable materials, children and pets.
5. Do NOT place candles on or near other heat sources.
6. Burn the candles on heat resistant surfaces. NEVER place your candles on anything that could catch fire. Place them on a protected heat resistant dry surface.
7. Extinguish candles with great care ensuring that hot wax does not splatter.
8. Keep the wick trimmed to no more than 5 mm.
9. Keep the hot wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches or any other flammable materials and ensure that the wick is always in the centre of the candle.
These instructions make sure you have the best Frændi Hygge Candle experience possible ;)
Download the candle care manual