- Burns 20 hours.
- 65 g of 100% natural soy wax.
- Glass jar and bamboo lid.
- Handmade in Amsterdam.
- Crackling wooden wick.
- Eco-friendly, refillable and reusable.
Customizable with engraved messages on the lid.
What is Hygge?
Hygge [pronounced HU-GAH] is pure Danish lifestyle. It is the art of living the Scandinavian way of life and creating cosiness simply by enjoying small moments.
Why are our candles "Hygge"?
Our Hygge candle reflects this happiness in simple daily-life moments. It is made in a transparent glass jar with 100% natural soy wax. The lid of the candle is made out of bamboo and is engraved.
Soy wax candles are non-toxic, burn 50% longer and they burn cleaner than paraffin wax!
Open a Frændi Hygge candle and discover the pleasure of lighting up a wooden wick that will remind you of your best summer bonfires.
THIS CANDLE IS PERFECT FOR YOGA AND MEDITATION ;)
- Production: Designed and made in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Total Container Size: 80 ml.
- Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 5 cm.
- Amount of wax: 65 g.
- Type of wick: wooden wick.
- Burning time: 20 hours.
Delivery time: 1 to 3 working days.