- Burns 60 hours (big) or 20 hours (mini).
- Glass jar and bamboo lid.
- Handmade in Amsterdam.
- 100% natural soy wax.
- Crackling wooden wick.
Customizable with engraved messages on the lid.
Customize our Hygge candle with personal messages in the inner-part of the bamboo lid.
How to get a personalized Hygge candle?
When ordering a Personalised Hygge Candle, you are able to add a personal message in the "engraving" section.
This message will be engraved on the bamboo lid (inner side) of your candle.
You can engrave a message of up to 35 characters. It means you can easily share messages like:
- "I love you more than chocolate, Richard."
- "Happy Birthday Lisa! XOXO, your best friend."
- "Congratulations on your new house."
- "You rock Babe, I am super proud of you!."
What is more Hygge than a personalized candle?
Hygge [pronounced HU-GAH] is pure Danish lifestyle. It is the art of living the Scandinavian way of life and creating cosiness simply by enjoying small moments.
Our Hygge candle reflects happiness in simple daily-life moments. Offering personalized gifts that show how much you care about a person is one of these moments.
Make sure you offer the best to the best people in your life...
Our personalized candles are made with 100% natural soy wax and stand in a transparent glass jar. The lid of the candle is made out of bamboo and is engravable with your own personal messages.
Soy wax candles are non-toxic, burn 50% longer and they burn cleaner than paraffin wax!
Open a Frændi Hygge candle and discover the pleasure of lighting up a wooden wick that will remind you of your best summer bonfires.
THIS CANDLE IS PERFECT FOR YOGA AND MEDITATION ;)
- Production: Designed and made in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Total Container Size: 450 ml (big) or 80 ml (mini).
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 cm (big) or 6 x 5 x 5 cm (mini).
- Amount of wax: 300g (big) or 65 g (mini).
- Type of wick: wooden wick.
- Burning time: 60 hours (big) or 20 hours (mini).
Delivery time: 1 to 3 working days. We deliver it for free to your door and by bike within Amsterdam, the Netherlands.