You want to make or refill your own candles? You are right! It's way cheaper and more sustainable this way. Do it with the best wax for candle-making AKA Soy Wax!
- 100% natural
- Soy wax in flakes
- Sustainably-grown in North America
How is soy wax made?
Soy wax is a hydrogenated form of soybean oil. It occurs as a waxy solid that is white in color and has a neutral smell.
What can I use this soy wax for?
You can use this soy wax for:
Candle-making: perfect for cast/container candles, mold candles and massage candles.
- Soy wax is softer than mineral wax and has a lower melting temperature.
- It will give you white candles which can be easily coloured.
- The candle wax will be smooth and shiny, and it will have a good adhesion to container with its hard but creamy texture.
- With soy wax there is no shrinkage, no crystallization on cooling and no foul odour when burning or extinguishing.
- It holds fragrances really well.
Cosmetics-making: cream, balm, etc.
How long until I get my order?
The delivery time is from 1 to 3 working days. We deliver it for free to your door and by bike within Amsterdam, the Netherlands.