Our Coconut Wax is 100% natural and comes from sustainably-grown coconuts in Asia. It's perfect for candle-making!
- 100% natural & plant-based
Cruelty-free (not tested on animals)
- Wax in blocks/slabs
- Coconuts grown in Asia (Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines)
How is coconut wax made?
Coconut wax is a hydrogenated form of coconut oil. It occurs as a waxy solid that is white in color and has a neutral smell.
What can I use coconut wax for?
Our coconut wax can be used for:
Candle-making: ideal for cast/container candles.
- It adheres well to the walls of the container and offers a slow combustion.
- It melts down really fast, so you can make your candles very quickly.
- It creates smokeless and soot-free candles.
- It does not have the smell of coconut (unlike coconut oil), so it is suitable for scented candles.
Cosmetics-making: cream, balm, etc.
What are the properties of coconut wax?
- Nourishing and hydrating for the skin
- Soft, creamy and very oily touch
- Smoothing agent
How long until I get my order?
The delivery time is from 1 to 3 working days. We deliver it for free to your door and by bike within Amsterdam, the Netherlands.