Looking for the best soy wax for your candles and the environment? Congratulations, you found it! This soy wax is made in Europe and sent plastic-free.
- 100% natural
- Made in Europe
- Soy wax in slabs/blocks
- Plastic-free packaging
- Non GMO
How is soy wax made?
Soy wax is a hydrogenated form of soybean oil. It occurs as a waxy solid that is white in color and has a neutral smell.
What can I use this soy wax for?
You can use this soy wax for:
Candle-making: perfect for cast/container candles, mold candles and massage candles.
- Soy wax is softer than mineral wax and has a lower melting temperature.
- It will give you white candles which can be easily coloured.
- The candle wax will be smooth and shiny, and it will have a good adhesion to container with its hard but creamy texture.
- With soy wax there is no shrinkage, no crystallization on cooling and no foul odour when burning or extinguishing.
- It holds fragrances really well.
Cosmetics-making: cream, balm, etc.
Why is this soy wax sustainable?
Our premium Soy Wax in blocks is 100% natural! It comes from soy grown sustainably in Europe, so that it does not need to travel thousands of kilometers to our customers.
We also decided to go fully plastic-free with the packaging of this soy wax.
How long until I get my order?
The delivery time is from 1 to 3 working days. We deliver it for free to your door and by bike within Amsterdam, the Netherlands.